- The Lies BBC And CNN Want Us To Believe About The Ebola Epidemic
- An Introduction And Anatomy Of A False Ebola Article
- New Man-Made Disease After Ebola May Be Blamed On Chewing Stick
- Evidence that the military is responsible for chemical and biological agents
- Mycotoxin Biological Weapon In Rwanda And The Shoddy Research By The Makerere University
BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) A Canadian filmmaker has been on a 10-year quest to find out why genetically modified organisms, or GMOs, are not labeled on food products in Canada and the U.S.
In the award-winning documentary “Modified,” the filmmaker Aube Giroux, and her mother, embark on a personal journey into the GMO debate as well as an exploration and appreciation of good food. The film will screen Friday afternoon as a part of the Vermont International Film Festival in Burlington.
Galen Ettlin spoke with Giroux about what went into the making of the film.
The film “Modified” will be screened Friday at 4:15 p.m. at the Main Street Landing Film House.