- The Lies BBC And CNN Want Us To Believe About The Ebola Epidemic
- An Introduction And Anatomy Of A False Ebola Article
- New Man-Made Disease After Ebola May Be Blamed On Chewing Stick
- Evidence that the military is responsible for chemical and biological agents
- Mycotoxin Biological Weapon In Rwanda And The Shoddy Research By The Makerere University
When Keki Sidhwa caught typhoid in Bombay at the age of 14, he was given up for dead by doctors. His mother, Mani, did not give up, and she slowly nursed him out of a coma and back to health with coconut water and nothing else. Keki would devote the rest of his life to helping others to find a path of self-healing.
The Shalimar Health Home that he set up in the UK has enabled about 25,000 people to overcome their ailments by fasting, resting and following a hygienic lifestyle.
A handsome man, Keki practised and taught yoga. He was vegetarian and his motto was “early to bed, early to rise”. Until his late eighties, he did an annual fast in which he only…