- The Lies BBC And CNN Want Us To Believe About The Ebola Epidemic
- An Introduction And Anatomy Of A False Ebola Article
- New Man-Made Disease After Ebola May Be Blamed On Chewing Stick
- Evidence that the military is responsible for chemical and biological agents
- Mycotoxin Biological Weapon In Rwanda And The Shoddy Research By The Makerere University
Physical Environment: The physical environment relates to air, land, water, plants, animals, buildings and other infrastructures and all the natural resources that provide basic needs and opportunities for social and economic development.
Biological Environment: Includes all of the biological factures such as warmth, humidity, moisture and the plant ecosystem that the animal lives and the associated populations of vertebrates and invertebrates that may compete for food and space and may also act as reservoirs for infectious disease.