- The Lies BBC And CNN Want Us To Believe About The Ebola Epidemic
- An Introduction And Anatomy Of A False Ebola Article
- New Man-Made Disease After Ebola May Be Blamed On Chewing Stick
- Evidence that the military is responsible for chemical and biological agents
- Mycotoxin Biological Weapon In Rwanda And The Shoddy Research By The Makerere University
But that’s not what the movie’s about really. Instead, “Solo,” like most recent Hollywood tent-pole films, is nervous about revolution. Conservatives claim that Hollywood is hopelessly liberal, constantly pushing feminism and LGBTQ rights and other subversive agendas. But when it comes to portraying actual subversives, Hollywood isn’t enthusiastic. On the contrary, big-budget action films often go out of their way to show that radicals are corrupt, misguided or ridiculous, and to insist that the status quo, whatever its faults, is the thing worth fighting for.