- The Lies BBC And CNN Want Us To Believe About The Ebola Epidemic
- An Introduction And Anatomy Of A False Ebola Article
- New Man-Made Disease After Ebola May Be Blamed On Chewing Stick
- Evidence that the military is responsible for chemical and biological agents
- Mycotoxin Biological Weapon In Rwanda And The Shoddy Research By The Makerere University
WATERBURY – Downtown residents might have noticed discolored water in their toilets and basins beginning late Friday afternoon due to a broken water main.
Donald Carver, the city’s water superintendent, said an eight-inch main on South Leonard Street, by Porter Street, split on Friday. He’s uncertain of the cause, but speculated it might be age.
City water crews responded around 3 p.m. and replaced the broken sections of pipe by 11 p.m. Only one customer lost service, and that was in a vacant building, Carver said.
Many other customers, however, might have noticed tinted water as the rupture stirred up sediment in the pipes.
That should have cleared, or will shortly clear, Carver said at 2 p.m. Saturday.
Be in the know and enjoy the benefit of one-click access to the Republican-American. Click into our Express Log In and each day’s top stories will keep yourself informed, engaged, and entertained with valuable real news from your town. No need to remember your password or log in, just click